The 3/8 in. Twin Pawl Ratchet has been tested and shown to operate at 84 decibels or lower with 100 percent of the power. The AIRCAT tuned exhaust system keeps air directed away from the operator, thus reducing hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates and eliminates blow-by that may fly into the operator's eyes and lungs. In addition, this ratchet features a feather trigger for increased control as well as retaining power with decreased noise.|This tool includes an ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator's hands, wrists, and arms. The patented AIRCAT handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time.
• Sturdy polymer case for added durability
• Feather trigger for precise control
• Patented quiet tuned exhaust runs at only 82 decibels
• Patented internal muffler and filter reduces hazards of breathing in particles
• Ergonomically designed handle reduces user fatigue
• 3/8 in. Ratchet with Twin Pawl Mechanism - ACR802R