The 6509-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best-in-class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3000 strokes per minute, a 3/4 in. stroke length and a powerful 12 amp motor. The gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter-weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best-in-class ergonomics.
• Powerful 12 amp motor delivers 0 - 3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
• 3/4 in. stroke length provides maximum cut control
• Gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
• Counter-weighted mechanism provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
• QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast, tool-free blade changes
• 12 Amp Sawzall Reciprocating Saw - 6509-31
• Carrying Case