How to Return items to us for Exchange, Credit, or Refund
At National Tool Warehouse, we strive to make your purchasing experience as pleasant and easy as possible, and that includes making it easy for you to return a product to us. We ask only that you follow these simple procedures:
- The returned merchandise must be new, complete and in its original packaging. We cannot issue a credit or refund for any product that is returned to us that has been used or altered, or has any missing parts or packaging. Any electronic scanners and other electronic equipment once opened, used, uploaded, or registered in any way cannot be returned for a refund. In addition, special order items including but not limited to air compressors, tire changers, etc. are non-returnable. A re-stocking fee is not an option as the manufacturer will not accept them back as they are specially made for each customer.
- The return must be made within thirty days of receipt of your order.
- You must e-mail us at email@example.com or simply call us at 1-866-358-1919 in the US or 1-417-358-1919 outside and we'll assist you.
- We will send you an email response with your return authorization number (RGA), the address of the warehouse to return to and any other instructions.
- Please securely pack the product, including a copy of the return authorization email sent to you and write the RGA number on the outside of the shipping box, not the product box.
- Send it, shipping and insurance charges prepaid, to the address we will provide to you in the return authorization on the bottom right-hand corner of the form. It is helpful to get a tracking number in case the carrier loses the package.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST RETURN TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ON THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM AND NOT THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THE SHIPPING LABEL WHICH IS OUR CORPORATE OFFICE. OTHERWISE, WE WILL DEDUCT THE ACTUAL FREIGHT CHARGE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE WAREHOUSE FROM ANY CREDIT DUE YOU.